Are you thinking of Selling your home?I have the knowledge and track record to get your home sold. I use a variety of strategies to get you to the closing table. Most of the work to sell your home comes before it goes on the market: prepping, marketing, photography, pre-inspection, preliminary title or municipal searches and of course proper pricing. Once a buyer has made an offer it’s up to me to negotiate on your behalf. As your consultant I will educate and inform you of current market conditions so you will get the highest price.
Contact me for a Guide to Selling your Home and the answers to the questions below.
Or contact me for a FREE Valuation of your home.
Seller Questions you should be asking!
- If my home needs repairs, should I do them or let the new buyer do them?
- What if I have a deck or improvement that I did not file a permit on?
- Do I have to disclose that my basement leaks or floods?
- What if I have an underground oil tank?
- What if the inspector finds many items that need repair?
- I need a new water meter, should I do this first?
- Should I have a pre-inspection report? How much will it cost?
Staging/ Prep for the photos:
- How important is staging my home?
- What do I do with all the items I have collected over the years?
- What if I don’t want to part with them but know I need to de-clutter?
- Do I need to hire a designer to stage my home?
- Should my home be vacant?
Need to sell to buy:
- I need to sell to buy my next home, which should I do first?
- When should I start looking for a new home now?
- How long does it take to find a buyer and then close on my house?
- What if I owe more than my home is worth in today’s market?
- What if I know that my neighbors house is being sold in foreclosure, will this hurt my sale?
- Do I need an agent or can I sell on my own?
- How do I price? Should I leave room for negotiating?
My house has been on the market:
- Why don’t I have offers?
- Should I hold steady or should I lower my price?
- Do I need a Big Brand name company to sell my home?
- How much is the commission or what are the fees to sell?
- What other costs are involved with selling a home?
- How do I pick an agent?
- Do all agents to the same thing?
I’m Ready to Sell:
- Can I limit the showings?
- Do I need a lockbox on my door?
- Do Open Houses work?
- Should I leave during showings?
- How do I negotiate price and timing?
There are many more questions….and I have the answers. Contact me today.NAR (National Association of Realtors) statistics show that Realtors’ average sales price of homes was 16% higher than the average sales price of Sellers who represent themselves. The difference of 16% more than pays for the commission that a realtor charges, as well as having an experienced professional overseeing the transaction management.
See a short recap of the NAR Statistics by following this link. (scroll down to the Sellers Statistics)