Mission Statement:My highly intuitive nature helps me provide a level of service that goes beyond the ordinary real estate professional! I am able to successfully blend my financial background and my relationship building skills, offering the client a fulfilling and educational experience. Overall I connect with my clients, listening attentively to their needs and priding myself on my outstanding ability to deliver.
Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Education and Training:
- Certified Buyer Representation (CBR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP-RE)
- BOLD Graduate
- New York Real Estate Institute
- Tom Ferry Coaching
- Ed Bassett Brokers Class
- University of Washington
- Highline College
- Westchester County Board of Realtors- Listing Strategy, Pricing, Negotiations, Buyers Servicing
- Leader’s Choice Training
Awards and Designations:
- Westchester Magazine Top Five Star Agent of Exceptional Service, Multi- Year Winner 2010-2018
- Top Agent Magazine Featured Agent
- International Diamond Society Award- 2013 & 2014
- International Silver Society Award- 2012
- Westchester Real Estate Top Producer- 2007
- Silver Award- 2007
Areas of Expertise:
- Single Family, Coop, Condo and Multi Family Real Estate
- Seller’s Listing Agent and Buyer’s Agent
- Market Analysis
- Property Management- investment advisor, manage tenants, oversee maintenance
- Guidance through home inspection, home improvement, home repairs
- Financial team includes Lenders, Financial Planner, Accountant and Bankers
- New Rochelle Public Library Foundation Executive Board Member- Children’s Services
- Partnership for the Huguenot Children’s Library- Past Board President and Secretary, Program Chair, Buildings and Grounds Chair
- Business Network Inc, Sound Shore Chapter- President 2018-2019
- Parent Athletic Advisory Committee for New Rochelle H.S., Chair & Treasurer
- Past PTA VP, Junior League and Weekday Nursery School
Communities We Serve-
All of Lower Westchester, New Rochelle, Pelham, Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Rye, Bronxville, Eastchester, Scarsdale, White Plains, Valhalla, Tuckahoe, Yonkers, Hastings, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Ardsley.
Don’t wait until Tomorrow, Hire Lori Morrow!!